Welcome to how2learn.


Hello!
This is an opening post on this blog, so first of all I would like to tell you something about myself and familiarize you with the subject of how2learn.

My name is Agata and I'm from Giżycko in Poland. I'm a second grade student of II High School in Giżycko. This year I take part in Erasmus+ project called GOAL(Google Offers Applications for Lessons).  Biology and chemistry are my main subjects at school because in future I want to study veterinary medicine at a university.

When it comes to what I am going  to post on this blog, I want to show you methods of learning and teaching to make studying much easier and more effective. Especially, I'm going to focus on modern ways of studying, for example using free Google apps. I'm also going to compare various education systems from all around the world and point out their anvantages and disadvantages based on how human brain works.

As for me, I don't like to spend much time learning, so by many years of education I've  tried different ways of learning and stuck with these that make me able to absorb a great deal of knowledge in as short time as possible for my brain.

There's a chance after you read this blog, you'll get some more free time to spend on hanging out with your friends, developing your passion or even just relaxing and still have good marks at school without feeling exhausted. I hope you'll really enjoy this "learning journey" with me and get something out of my knowledge that I'm going to pass.
A.

Comments